Terms and Conditions
Welcome to HiLIQ E-Liquids! Your access to our site constitutes your full awareness and approval with all the terms and conditions specified on this page. If you do not agree to abide all of the written policies and TOC sections, you should immediately cease the use of this website. HiLIQ Co., Limited. Address: Rm. 19C,Lockhart Ctr., 301-307 Lockhart Rd. ,Wan Chai,Hong Kong
TERMS OF OFFER:
1. AGE AND COUNTRY RESTRICTIONS Our products are only intended for adult use. If you are below 18 years of age, you are NOT allowed to purchase items on our site. You also take responsibility to your countries own set of rules and policies including customs, red tape and nicotine acceptance.
2. HEALTH DISCLAIMERS Our products distributed and sold in our site (www.hiliq.com) have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended in any way to help users to stop and quit smoking. They have not been made with the intention to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease known to modern medicine. Pregnant or breastfeeding/nursing women, taking medications or have history of heart conditions should be aware of the harm they may get using any of our products.
3. CANCELLATION/ REFUND / RETURN POLICY
Cancellation: All orders that are up for cancellation, return or refund should be communicated with your respective account manager/s or the general support group considering proper time allowance. Since all products offered in the website are Made-to-Order to ensure individual preference on flavors and mixes. All cancellation are only allowed before the order status turns to “Printed”. Once the order status shows “Complete” or has already been sent to the courier, order is not able to be cancelled.
Return: While our team put huge effort with E-liquid taste quality and consistency, in rare cases that you received flawed E-liquids, we’ll make it right. Please contact us within 72 hours after delivery and we’ll trace down your Lot number and find its origin so we can look on your order date, manufacturing date and E-liquid Engineer/s in-charge. We will also request you to send us the product for us to investigate fully. Once the E-liquid is found to be flawed, we’ll replace or refund you the product cost. For rare situations that our E-liquids that do not match your personal preference, you may send us back the item/s and we’ll let you try something new for your satisfaction. However, please understand that you’ll be responsible for the shipping charges on both ways.
Refund: All approved refunds take at least two or three working days to be returned to the customer’s account however may reflect on their bank account after a couple of weeks. We highly recommend clients to check on their local card bank as sometimes it reflects on the next statement date of their card.
4. SPECIAL REFUND CASES All duplicate payments, partial item refunds, miscalculations on taxes, and other similar special refund cases shall be returned immediately to store credit upon discovery. Customers who request to have their funds back to the original payment method shall contact HILIQ customer service (email@example.com) timely and once applicable, the refund will be initiated within 24-48 hours upon receipt of the email.
In case refund to the original payment method is not possible, due to unforeseeable events, the funds shall remain in the customer's store credit with NO expiration and can be used at any time.
5. CUSTOMS CONCERNS The client should be responsible to know their local laws regarding E-liquid or Nicotine solutions importation. HiLIQ, though has knowledge on the rules and regulations happening globally, it cannot be made responsible on any customs or border issues. HiLIQ can only advise and help client on a case to case basis. HiLIQ is in NO control on the delays due to the package being held or checked randomly in customs. We are happy to help through the following fair terms: i. If the package is destroyed by the customs due to client non-compliance to customs’ requested documents, the client shall receive NO refund nor reshipment. ii. If the package is returned to HILIQ by Chinese customs, we shall offer FREE reshipment. iii. If the package is returned to HILIQ by your local customs, the client could request a shipment upon paying a new shipment fee or the client could request a refund of 50% of the product cost. iv. Shall the package requires tax and/or duty charges, the client is expected to pay it in full. v. If the client denies the package at the customs to avoid tax or responsibility or for any other reasons, the client shall bear 100% obligation. No refund or reshipment shall be offered. vi. HiLIQ is open for clients’ request on shipping. You may contact your respective account manager to discuss possible solutions.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. THIS SITE AND YOUR HILIQ ACCOUNT You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password upon enrolment of an account with us. Your activity in your account must be limited to the services we made available for you as a consumer /customer/ account user.
3. COPYRIGHT You acknowledge that the site contains content such as text, graphics, photos, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, branding and marketing slogans are protected by International Copyright Laws. No portion of the information on this website may be copied or reproduced in any form, or by any means without prior written permission from HiLIQ Company. Users/ visitors/ clients are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit, copy or create derivative works of any material found on this site or any HiLIQ publication for any public, private or commercial purposes. HiLIQ and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our office/s immediately and we will investigate and act on it promptly.
4. TRADEMARKS The copyrights to all contents of this Website are proprietary to HiLIQ or its third party licensors, and you may not reproduce, post on any other Website, modify, distribute or transmit any portion of this Website without the express written consent of HiLIQ. Any name, logo, trademark or service mark contained on this Website is owned and licensed by HiLIQ and may not be used by you without the prior written consent of HiLIQ. You may access this Website for your individual non-commercial use only.
5. EXPORT AND COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS HiLIQ is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on HiLIQ is subject to the laws of Hongkong, and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. Further, you abide to the laws and regulations of the Export control laws of your country and the package’s origin country.
6. LINKS Although this Website may be linked to other Websites, HiLIQ does not endorse, approve, certify or sponsor the linked Website unless specifically stated therein. HiLIQ is not the owner of those links and does is not responsible for any content of any Website linked to this Website. Your linking to other Websites is at your own risk.
7. DISCLAIMERS The Site is provided on an "AS IS," "as available" basis. Neither HiLIQ, nor its Associates warrant that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free and warrants the accuracy, integrity, or completeness of the content provided on the Site or the products or services offered for sale on the Site. Further, HiLIQ makes no representation that Content provided on the Site is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of the United States or in other countries. HiLIQ specifically disclaims warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability or warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. No oral advice or written information given by HiLIQ or its Associates shall create a warranty. You expressly agree that your access to, viewing of, browsing, visiting or use of the Site is at your sole risk.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY In no event shall HiLIQ be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or any information provided on this website. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
9. ONLINE CONDUCT You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. We reserve the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or content that we deem in our sole discretion to be unlawful or harmful to you, the Site, Site users, our customers or any rights of HiLIQ or any third party.
10. PRICING, AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND ACCURACY OF CONTENT Prices and availability of products on the Site are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered. In any case there are lapses on the website pricing, we reserve the right to decide whether to cancel a transaction or proceed with further instructions. In rare occasion that the product is no longer available while the Shipping confirmation was sent out, you agree that we may rescind our acceptance and cancel your order without penalty. Moreover, although we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Website is updated and corrected, HiLIQ makes no warranties as to its accuracy.
11. RISK OF LOSS All items purchased from HiLIQ are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon tender of the item to the carrier.
12. CROSS-BORDER SHIPPING CONCERNS: We always help our customers with all the documents needed so that packages can successfully pass the customs. In cases where the parcel is destroyed because the customer is unable to do their part, as advised by customs or by our own team through email or other forms of communication, unfortunately, no refund or replacement shall be given. The client should be responsible for checking the progress of its parcel and ensuring communication remains open during the entire process. Checking email boxes including spam folders from time to time should be done in order to ensure that no communication is missed or disregarded. Any late action from the client or no action taken to ask HiLIQ for help is considered abandonment of the package.
13. REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT Customers and visitors are encouraged to submit suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Do not use a false e-mail address, impersonate a third party person or entity, or otherwise mislead HiLIQ as to the origin of a communication.
14. QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS If you have a private question about the Site, or about the Privacy and Security Policy, please E-mail us, or Contact us.
These Terms and Conditions were last revised Oct of 2020.